Moon Lake Park & Campground
Click button(s) below to reserve your campsite
The Town of Iron River Wisconsin Moon Lake Park and Campground
Iron River, WI 54847
Directions to park: US Highway 2; turn south on County Highway H; park is on west side about ½ mile.
- RV-Trailer-Tent sites for Seasonal and over-night
- RV Sanitary Station
- Bathrooms with showers
- Electric on most sites – Water available in campground
- Boat ramp
- Swimming Beach (no lifeguard – swim at own risk)
- Covered pavilions and picnic tables available for special events – call Clerk’s Office 715-372-5457
- Iron River offers grocery store, general stores, hardware store, gas stations, and restaurants
- Bakery and specialty shops
- Close to trails and The Tri-County Corridor
- Bayfield, Douglas & Ashland Counties offer many attractions for day trips
- Lake Superior is 20 miles away
The Town of Iron River welcomes you to use our facilities and enjoy your camping experience. It is expected that you will be considerate of others using the campground and park and you will comply with the rules governing the park and campground.
*Seasonal sites 1 – 5 are closed for maintenance.
The Town of Iron River reserves the right to refuse use of the park and campground if it considers anyone to be in violation of the rules. This includes asking you to vacate the park with or without a refund.
Rates for the 2023 Camping Season – May 15, 2023 TO October 10, 2023
Water is available on both the North and South sides of the campground, but not at each site.
Seasonal with electric $1800 + tax (5.5% + $99)
Daily Camper with electric $35 + tax per day (+ $1.93)
Daily Camper no electric $25 + tax per day (+ $1.38)
Daily Tent no electric $20 + tax per day (+ $1.10)
Reservations are taken online only.
Rules and Regulations for use of the campground and park are published on this site and copies are available at the campground upon check-in and on request through the Iron River Town Clerk’s Office.
Moon Lake Park and Campground is home to the local Lions Club’s Blueberry Fest the last full weekend in July.
Special use of the park and pavilions should be requested at least 3 months prior to event and the Iron River Board of Supervisors will determine the fee for each event based on type and duration of event and the costs incurred by the Town of Iron River for each event.