Special Town Board Meeting
December 19, 2022
These Minutes represent the General subject matter discussed in this Meeting but do not reflect a verbatim documentation of the subjects and conversation that took place.
1. Meeting called to order by Chairman Ciembronowicz, Supervisor present were John Sleeman, Rich Nemitz, Clerk Treasurer Helen G Hyde, Roric Gilmer was not present.
2. A motion by Rich Nemitz, seconded by John Sleeman to approve the Agenda. Motion Carried.
3. A motion by John Sleeman, seconded by Rich Nemitz to recommend approval for Shane Sipsas for a short term rental at 9505 Buskey Bay Drive. Motion Carried.
4. A motion by John Sleeman, seconded by Rich Nemitz to change the pricing at Moon Lake Park for the 2023 Season. Prices are: Seasonal Site with Electric: $1800.00 plus tax, Daily camper with electric: $ 35.00 plus tax, Dail;y camper, no electric: $25.00 plus tax, Daily tent: $20.00 plus tax. Special use of Moon Lake Park for a major event of more than a couple hours will need to be requested at least 2 months prior to event and Board Supervisors will determine the fee for each event based on type, duration and actual costs incurred by The Town of Iron River for each event. Motion Carried.
5. A motion to go into Closed Session was made by Rich Nemitz, seconded by John Sleeman. Motion Carried. Discussion for Personnel Issues/Employment. A motion by Rich Nemitz, seconded by John Sleeman to go into Open Session, Motion Carried.
6. A motion by Rich Nemitz, seconded by John Sleeman to adjourn at 10:30 a.m. Motion carried
Helen G Hyde ~ Clerk/Treasurer