TOWN OF IRON RIVER
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2022
- Call Meeting to Order
- Town Clerk certification that Iron River Board of Supervisors Meeting date and agenda were advertised in the community in accordance with Wisconsin State requirements.
- Approve the Agenda
- Approve the Minutes of the August 11, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
- Approve the Financial Report
- Citizens Comments
- Discuss/Act on Approval of a Special Event Permit for Trails North ATV Club, Jim Bender, on September 17, 2022 on Railroad Street from 9 am- 8 pm
- Discuss/Act on Approval of a Special Event permit for The Other Place Bar and Grill on September 24, 2022, from Alley of Railroad Street to Main Street for a street dance, 6 pm-11:30 pm for a street dance
- Discuss/Act on a new liquor license for Secure Ventures Inc, DBA as The Rustic Roost to be open in October 2022
- Discuss/Act on selection of company and bid to repair and insulate exterior roof of the Iron River Fire/EMS/Hwy Dept. building.
- Discuss/Act on request of Town Clerk to solicit bids on a $100,000 Loan for Fire/EMS/Hwy Dept. building repairs based on 10 year repayment.
- Update on Iron River Town Website (Joyce Ciembronowicz); Community Center on-line registration and payment.
- Update: County Zoning & Highway Dept have approved the request to open Co. Hwy. A from Summit St. in Iron River to Kolling Rd. for ATV/UTV traffic. Approximately 2mile stretch that is now open for ATV/UTV use.
- Discuss/Act on recycling center building
- Heads of Department
Helen G Hyde